0
Where's Renee?


Well what have we here? Drita, the "peacemaker," has arranged a luncheon for all the ladies to iron out their differences. Unfortunately for all of them, the main person they want to talk to does not show up. Who would that be? I'll tell you...Renee. Ang claims Renee called her as she was leaving for the get together and told her she wasn't going...no reason. Drita is pissed because it makes her look bad. In fact everyone has their reason for being pissed. I'm sure Renee has her reasons too. All I know is, if I were Renee, I would not want to sit down with those SOUTH Philly chicks under an circumstances because of the issues she has had with each of them. Frankly, I would want to sit down to a meal with Ang or Drita either. It seemed to me that Ang and Drita left Renee on her own and didn't have her back all season long. Drita recently told a media source that she doesn't consider herself Renee's friend, they are co-workers. Drita claims she was Jenn's friend and Renee was her older sister, that's it. I guess I had a different impression the past three seasons?

On a side note, I read Drita was having a Grand Opening for her new store. I am a little confused. Wasn't her new store already open to the public? How long does it take to open a small store? Can this be the second store that she mentioned in Vegas? Maybe we will see more about that in the near future.

Meanwhile, How To Use a Meat Cleaver is out! Lots of "delicious recipes in there for your special Valentine! And, if you need gifts for Valentine's Day, check out Renee's Mob Candy store for some great ideas.

Video and Picture Credit: VH1

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Mob Wives: Sneak Peek "Life Sentences," Ep 410. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/mob-wives-sneak-peek-sentences-ep-410.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Mob Wives: Sneak Peek "Life Sentences," Ep 410 Updated at : 3:08 PM
Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top