0

Happy Monday everyone!

Since it was such a busy, sleep-less weekend I decided to sleep in and not work out. I needed those extra zzzz's!!

For breakfast I had a bowl of honey nut cheerios and a small sliced banana for 5 points.

My morning snack was just like every other weekday, strawberries, yogurt, and grape nuts for 3 points. DSC02555 

Lunch today was quick and yummy! I had a chicken salad wrap and a strawberry smoothie for a total of 5 points. I love having a smoothie to sip on all afternoon. Really keeps me feeling full!DSC02556DSC02558

My little sister got back from Florida today….but only for 1 week. :’( She will be heading back to Florida to find a job that she can continue throughout the school year next year. I was hoping for just one more summer with her! But I am going to enjoy my week with her! Might even take some time off work!! :)

When I got off work lil sis and I hopped on the bikes for a ride. We had so much fun riding along and chatting the whole time! We ended up going WAY longer than what we planned! Our ride was over an hour long! It felt great…all lil sis can say now is how worried she is that she is going to be sore tomorrow! DSC02561

When we got back our neighbor was working on cleaning out some old bushes. They tied a chain around the bush and then to the truck and ripped it out!! It was quite comical…until one bush won and the roots were too deep and ripped the bumper off the truck!! Yikes!!

Afterwards I fired up the grill for supper. We had grilled chicken teriyaki, hot dogs, frozen sweet corn, watermelon, and green bean casserole….a classic summer meal!!! It felt great…yummy supper, bike ride, my sis is home from college!!! Summer is almost here!! I estimated my supper at a total of 12 points.DSC02559

Work was exhausting today…but everything else about today was GREAT!! Esp for a Monday!! I hope everyone else had just as great, if not better day!! Tomorrow’s WI…hoping I don’t gain!! Need to get out of that cycle.

MONDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 25/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = I’m saying they’re all gone!
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 4 today/21 week
WATER = 72 oz
EXERCISE = 65 min bike ride

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 188 (Monday 5/11). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/05/day-188-monday-511.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 188 (Monday 5/11) Updated at : 7:52 PM
Monday, May 11, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top