0
The reality is that I haven't been able to get "back on the wagon".

It's annoying, irritating, depressing and frustrating.

Since giving birth, I've rejoined Weight Watchers, made a feeble attempt at Visalus Shakes, and almost started Plexus Slim (until I read about the dangers of certain ingredients that they use).

The reality is that I'm still struggling with the same things I was before I got pregnant last year.  At first, it was the same old story - no planning/poor planning meant going over my daily points target every day.  But why am I doing this in the first place?  I simply hated planning my meals everyday.  I felt like I didn't have time because when I would plan the meals in advance (meaning not just the actual planning, but also pre-tracking), it would take me hours to do that.  I thought I had such few time then - ha!  Motherhood definitely nixed any free ounce of time I had!

Then I thought if I had 2 less meals to plan each day, it'd be a lot easier (hence the Visalus approach).  And while those shakes are good, I was STARVING.

I'm up.  I'm up in weight big time.  I'm still wearing some maternity pants.  It's depressing.

But my motivation - it's no where to be found.  Why can't I get it together?  I don't like feeling like this - overweight.  So why can't I just face the music?

I just don't know what to do anymore.  I'm so sick of the "tomorrow is a new day" or "I'll start tomorrow" - that whole concept - because it just doesn't happen.  I wake up expecting to feel energized, and I'm simply burned out on weight loss.

I want to be healthy not only for myself, but for my daughter and husband.  I don't want the effects of obesity to kill me.

I just don't know what to do or where to go from here.  I love the idea of Weight Watchers, but I'm almost burned out on it anymore.

Gah!!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Lacking Motivation / Weight Loss / Weight Loss Challenges / Weight Watchers by title Frustrated and Definitely Not Losing. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/frustrated-and-definitely-not-losing.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Frustrated and Definitely Not Losing Updated at : 2:04 PM
Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top