0
It has been 5 days since I have counted a single Point.  This is a terrible idea!

So, I'm clear on at least one thing in my journey: I need structure.  "Mindful eating" is not cutting it for me.   I need more guidelines.  I need more rules

Truth be told - I miss Weight Watchers. 

But -

I need to find a way to make it work for me. For the next week....

  • I will review the materials, documenting my notes here. 
  • I will come up with 5 go-to simple meals with ingredients that I will keep on hand at all times.
  • I will build out a week long meal plan in it's entirety to get me back on track.  I have NEVER failed when I have a meal plan in place.
  • I will challenge myself to eliminate eating out for next week - minus the already planned dinner with our friends.
  • I will practice saying 'No' to "food opportunities" (ex: being asked to go out to eat, being offered someone else's food to try, etc)


There is still a tiny bit of motivation in me to not give up, and I'm going to capitalize on that as much as I possibly can. 

I will not be fat for the rest of my life.  
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Inspiration / Lacking Motivation / Random Weight Loss Thoughts / Weight Loss / Weight Loss Challenges / Weight Watchers by title I'm Gonna Do This. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-gonna-do-this.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I'm Gonna Do This Updated at : 2:07 PM
Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top