0

My Comment: It is midnight in Kiev right now .... and these are distressing pictures. Regular readers of this blog know that I have relatives who live in Kiev, and what they re telling me tonight is that it is far worse than what is being shown in the press. Armored personnel carriers are on the streets, and firing is being heard throughout the city.

I made a prediction a few weeks ago that if the mayhem and violence continues, expect the military to intervene. From what I am seeing tonight .... that is going to become a reality. My prediction .... the Olympics will be ending this weekend and the Russians do not want the turmoil in Ukraine to over shadow the games.... so no troops on the streets. But next week ... with the Olympic games over .... all bets are off.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Breaking News: Watch Flames Engulf Kiev's Independence Square As Protesters Clash With Police (SEE LIVE). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/breaking-news-watch-flames-engulf-kiev.html. Thank you!
Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top