0

By Hannah Lockley On November 14, 2013


Miley Cyrus is best known for writhing naked on a wrecking ball and twerking suggestively whilst sticking her tongue out. But the star has re-stated her view that she is 'one of the biggest feminists in the world.'


The 20-year-old singer explained that she feels her work and image allow other women to not be 'scared' and that she is comfortable in herself because she knows she's a 'good person'.


'I feel like I'm one of the biggest feminists in the world because I tell women to not be scared of anything,' Miley told BBC Newsbeat.


'I don't actually walk around all day twerking with my tongue out dressed as a teddy bear.'


Miley spoke to BBC Newsbeat about her being 'one of the biggest feminists' (Photo: WENN)

Speaking out about her controversial stage shows, she added: 'I never worry about what I do on stage making me look bad.


'I think people if they actually knew me would be surprised at home normal I am.


'I'm definitely crazy but I'm normal. I feel like [I am] socially probably more acceptable than a lot of people in this industry because I've just always grown up around this and so I never have any kind of attitude.'


Miley recently courted controversy by appearing to smoke a joint on stage at the MTV EMA's in Amsterdam.v Miley has also been criticised for the video for 'Wrecking Ball', which sees the star swinging naked and licking a sledgehammer.


Follow @areyouentwise


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category ENTERTAINMENT by title Miley Cyrus: 'I'm One Of The Biggest Feminists In The World'. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/miley-cyrus-one-of-biggest-feminists-in.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Miley Cyrus: 'I'm One Of The Biggest Feminists In The World' Updated at : 11:49 AM
Thursday, November 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top