0
chlorella 2



'I tend to focus on the benefits of foods without asking if there are any health risks. I tend to focus on my idea of optimum health while searching for the perfect foods to help me get there, but are those “perfect” foods, those “superfoods,” causing me more harm than good? Do the risks outweigh the benefits?

I have learned that spirulina does have many incredible health benefits, but I have also learned that spirulina and other blue-green algae also have many shocking health risks as well.'


Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Blue-Green Algae & Spirulina Potential Health Risks. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/blue-green-algae-spirulina-potential.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous Blue-Green Algae & Spirulina Potential Health Risks Updated at : 12:00 AM
Thursday, November 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top