0
I'm a dork.  Big time.  I admit it!  But I am so friggin excited right now!

I love dressing up.  No not ball gown kind of dressing up.  Kinda hate that actually... the shopping part at least.  I'm too short for most of the dresses and a smidge too tall for the petite stuff.  And my perfectly average sized boobies are too big or way too small for pretty much everything.

So what do I love?  Costumes!  No, not the ones at the Halloween store.  I like theme parties.  Most people dread them.  I get all giddy excited.  Pretty sure I jumped off my seat when I opened the evite.

Our first holiday party of the year is an 80's theme!

We could do the 80's christmasy look.
Yes, I am aware this isn't standard 80's Christmas wear.  Did you notice the goat?  And I have a friend with extremely friendly and precocious little goats.  We could totally pull this off lol.


I could go with the 1880's...
Funny, yes.  Seriously I'm dying laughing at myself with this idea.  But looks dreadfully hot and frankly too expensive.  Also I fear for my life once I've had a couple too many.  And I intend to have a couple more than a couple too many.  So walking, sitting, stairs, potty are all dangerous endeavors with that much fabric.

Or much more fun... I can go with an 80's movie kind of look.... Love love love movie-inspired outfits!   (told you I'm a dork lol)

Maybe the goody goody preppy princess look...
 
Though my name's not Heather.  And those tights... yikes!


Oooh, what about this look?

Fame... a really good movie and I soooo wanted to be one of them.  But now, not so much.  Probably not a good move after a few drinks for me to think I can dance.  Or even walk gracefully lol.  At least it doesn't need heels...


Pretty?
Ummm... no.  Pink yes.  Pretty in pink, no.



This shows a lot of promise.
Hubby looks a mix of "the brain" and "the jock".  Those of you who've seen him on my facebook would agree.... and it's totally his personality too.  I resemble "the kook" enough it would be easy to pull off.  Not to mention I wouldn't get cold!!!  But... I like sexy.  Sexy is so not me... I like making jaws drop when I am.  So I could sexy up "the princess" a bit maybe???


And then I spin right back round to Heathers again...
It'd be easy to make that top with a wide strip of lace on a sports bra, and then the skirt can be found anywhere right now.  I wouldn't need a haircut... mine's too long but can style it that way no problem.  Hubby doesn't look like that at all... that makes an instantly recognizable couple's outfit a little tricky.

I do think I'd go out on a limb and include these... just 'cause I like 'em.  And I'd be warm :-)


Pretty sure it'll be Breakfast Club or Heathers in the end.  So excited!!!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title OMG so excited! Partaay!!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/omg-so-excited-partaay.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo OMG so excited! Partaay!!!! Updated at : 5:38 PM
Thursday, November 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top