0
.
If that doesn't get attention I don't know what will,it's more certain than boobs around here.
Lol!

Anyways.
While the dust is settling after my last post about the AK and reading some of the comments, I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on customizing a Remington semi auto 30-06? Right off the top of my head without looking I want to say it's a Model 730.
It's very similar to this 750 and might be,right now It's put away.




Mainly I am wondering if someone makes a ten or thirty round magazine for it. Also maybe a synthetic stock? I'm sure someone makes them but anyone with personal experiences opinion would be nice.

It's a hell of a rifle but in it's original configuration it's kind of a pain, literally.
The damn thing kicks like a Missouri mule for one thing. It has no recoil pad on the butt, just a steel plate.
A few rounds of that with my skinny ass and my shoulder starts crying like a little bitch.
I ain't a weenie so my brain says shut up and shoot bitch but seriously, who needs their shoulder relocated?

It's also heavy as hell. Right now I don't have a scope on it and that is going to be high on the list but the mag issue is my biggest concern right now.

Don't be bashful, jump right in.

Links would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Speaking Of Guns, I Need Some Advice. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/speaking-of-guns-i-need-some-advice.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Speaking Of Guns, I Need Some Advice Updated at : 11:46 AM
Thursday, November 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top