0
The Legend of Korra: What'd You Think of the Book 2 Finale?
http://www.tv.com




So after a Tumblr challenge resulted in the final two episodes of Book 2 being madeavailable online a week early, I figured that if you were like me, you'd be staying up to watch them, or least that you wouldn't be able to wait until they were beamed to your TV screens on Friday, November 22. I'm going to stay up to watch them, and I may even write through the wee hours of the morning to finish a review for you all. However, since it's unlikely to be posted until sometime on Saturday, you should go ahead and feel free to start discussing the finale here. 
If you're looking for my review of "Night of a Thousand Stars" and "Harmonic Convergence," here it is! If you haven't yet watched the finale, then I would leave now, as I imagine things are about to get really spoilery up in here.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category The Legend of Korra: What'd You Think of the Book 2 Finale? by title The Legend of Korra: What'd You Think of the Book 2 Finale?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-legend-of-korra-what-you-think-of.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Legend of Korra: What'd You Think of the Book 2 Finale? Updated at : 9:49 AM
Saturday, November 16, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top