0
I have been toying with the idea of acquiring an AK-47.
I really don't know that much about them so I thought I would start doing some homework.

After watching a few YouTube videos and seeing the absolute fucking garbage for sale out there, I may just reconsider this option.

This is a pretty good video that shows you what to be aware of concerning workmanship and parts quality from a couple of different suppliers.
This first piece of shit is to be avoided at all costs.
The video is almost ten minutes long and if you already know about this stuff then you probably don't need to watch it.
If, however, you are like me this is good stuff to know so that you don't plunk down some hard earned FRN's and wind up with a piece of junk.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Doing My Homework. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/doing-my-homework.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Doing My Homework Updated at : 2:27 AM
Saturday, November 16, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top