0
The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Anyone other than family.  Unless somebody's selling something and then it's a toss up. 

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I try to park near the corral so I can return it.  Usually have my kids in tow and I won't leave them in the car to take it far.  I always put it somewhere safe where it won't whack anybody's car.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
If I know somebody, you can't shut me up.  I'm more reserved if I don't know people but then once I figure out something to talk about, yeah, won't shut up then either. 

Do you take compliments well?
Not in the slightest 

Are you an active person?
I like to pretend I am.  I'm not a sloth.  That counts for something, right? 

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
I'd be eaten by lions within a few hours.  Unless the mosquitoes did me in sooner.


Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
YMCA day camp was as good as it got.  And that wasn't good... 

What was your favorite game as a kid?
Some sort of house/family game.  I remember there were always lots of bad children in the family and lots of spankings because the mom could never control them any other way.  LOL actually still sounds kinda fun 

A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?
No way!

Are you judgmental? 
I try really extremely hard not to be and somehow it just always gets thrown back in my face that I should've gone with that judgement in the first place.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Definitely persued 

Use three words to describe yourself.
Short, sweet and sassy 

If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf - going blind after having having had a lifetime of sight would take away so many freedoms and activities that I'm used to.  

Are you continuing your education?
Yes, through the school of life

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Water guns 

How often do you read books?
Usually every day 

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I'm a worrier about all of it... sigh... so yeah, thoughts of all these times are constantly ruminating in there. 

What is your favorite children's book?
The Ramona books.  All of them! 

Where is your ideal house located?
On a horse farm, but only if I'm rich enough to have full time staff.  Otherwise, a walking distance to where I ride would be wonderful.   

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?
I don't even know what they're called.  Like a low-rise cheeky boyshort kind of deal that covers more than a thong.  Or just a thong if my outfit needs it.  Not a fan of panty lines...

Last person you talked to?
Myself... oh you mean another person?  Then a co-worker 

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
No, hate my picture taken. 

What are your keys on your keychain for?
One key opens my house and both business locations, another key is for my car and the other key is for the tack room of my horse trailer. 

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Work  

Where is your current pain?
He's working at his office today

Do you like mustard?
Despise it, but it's a vital ingredient in several things I love to make... baked beans, sweet ham, pasta salad, deviled eggs... you never taste it and that's the key. 

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Wow, tough one... probably eat 

Do you look like your mom or dad?
Mom 

How long does it take you in the shower? 
If left to my own devices probably 10+ minutes.  But there's always a child barging in or a kid screaming in the background... so in reality way under 5 minutes. 

What movie do you want to see right now?
Not out yet... excited for Anchorman 2 

What did you do for New Year's?
This last year I went to sleep.  We couldn't get along so left early... 

What was the cause of your last accident?
Got carried away with the gravy at a buffet place and burned my forearm pretty bad. I tried filling plates for me and the kids in one trip. And I love me some gravy!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Hermione's Recycled Meme. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/hermione-recycled-meme.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Hermione's Recycled Meme Updated at : 10:30 AM
Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top