0
I met my mother during my lunch break today and we swept through TK Maxx and the Gap Outlet in Blanchardstown.




These boots are great - perfect for wearing with skinny jeans or even with a skirt.

I love these boots too!  They are really comfortable and the leather is really good.

They are by Earth Spirit and are biodegradable!


In Gap I got this Navy Cardigan and pink vest.  The cardigan is really light and practically see through.

I also got 3 pairs of trousers in Gap.  There was a great sale on cords - only 25 euro!  I bought a wine pair and a dark brown pair.

The other trousers I got are these black chinos - or as Gap calls them "Jeanos"!!


Final item was this black cardigan - a total bargain at 9 euro!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title My shopping haul. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-shopping-haul.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo My shopping haul Updated at : 12:57 PM
Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top