0
If you EVER get the chance,

Go See This Show!

I was fortunate enough to see Aussie Floyd over in Portland several years ago and it still makes the hair on my arm stand up thinking about it.

I see by this video that their light show is even more fantastic than it was back then.

Even then I told all my friends that the light show alone was worth the price of admission and I meant every word of it.

These people are literally the closest you will ever get to seeing a live Pink Floyd concert again.

I can not find the words to tell you just how fucking awesome they are, right down to the backup singers.

They come to the states so get on the internet and find out how close they will be to you and make concrete plans to go see them even if you have to travel and stay in a fucking hotel overnight.

You will remember that concert till the day you die.




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Closest You Will Ever Get To The Real Thing. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-closest-you-will-ever-get-to-real.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Closest You Will Ever Get To The Real Thing Updated at : 2:46 AM
Friday, September 13, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top