0
Matt: Cheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss!!!!
Jay: Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Matt: We’re so damn cool.
Jay: The nerds out there envy us so much.
Matt: Totally.
Jay: I haven’t always been this cool though, you know.
Matt: You don’t say?
Jay: I’m serious! I used to be a bit of nerd myself.
Matt: YOU? No way!
Jay: IKR?!
Matt: I’ve always been cool.
Jay: It shows.
Matt: That’s where all my self-confidence comes from.
Jay: The easy life of the cool people.
Matt: I wish you could experience it too.
Jay: Yeah, me too.
Matt: But the nerdy, uncool life has its own rewards right?
Jay: Not really, no.
Matt: Well, that’s too bad.
Jay: Thank you for your understanding.


Matt: So, what was for supper tonight?
Jay: Spaghetti!
Matt: Ooooooooo that’s good!
Jay: Oh yeah, whatchu having?
Matt: Frozen pizza.
Jay: Nice, Putting anything extra on it?
Matt: I might just have it as is out of the box.
Jay: Rare move on your part.
Matt: I like to mix things up a bit.
Jay: Keeps you from getting into a rut.
Matt: What did you have last night?
Jay: Fish sticks and a baked potato.
Matt: Great combo.
Jay: What did you have?
Matt: Sausage patties and scrambled eggs.
Jay: Oh yeahhhhhhhhh! Delicious!


Matt: You know what’s sad though?
Jay: What?
Matt: The box says serving size ONE PATTY!
Jay: Get out!
Matt: I’m serious!
Jay: Who do they think they’re bullshitting?
Matt: Nobody! They’re just being Provisionally Correct.
Jay: What losers!
Matt: More like Fascists!
Jay: Portion Size Terrorists!
Matt: Damn right!
Jay: This “Serving Size Recommendation” shit is outrageous.
Matt: It’s a threat to our very freedom as Americans.
Jay: We need to stand up to these people.
Matt: I think I’m thinking what you’re thinking!
Jay: We will discuss this outrage on the show Sunday.
Matt: Yes we will!
Jay: What else can we talk about?
Matt: Yom Kippur?
Jay: Call us up and atone people!
Matt: Hispanic Heritage Month?
Jay: I love Latinas.
Matt: Oh yeah!
Jay: OH! And the first ever CANADA REPORT W/ JAMIE!
Matt: That’s gonna be sooooooo hawt!
Jay: Hell yes!
Matt: And it’s National Farm Animal Awareness Week.
Jay: Hmm … Okay then: Food, Sex and Farm Animals!
Matt: Love it! Where did you get the sex part?
Jay: Food leads to sex.
Matt: Or is a substitute for it.
Jay: HA! Don’t I know it!
Matt: Poor nerd.


So be sure to tune into IWS Radio as we celebrate Food Sexand Farm Animals Sunday at 12 Noon ET!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said 10100111001. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/09/matt-said-jay-said-10100111001.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said 10100111001 Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, September 13, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top