0

I just got back from my 2 week weigh in.  

 A few things to note to my disadvantage:

1.  My dr. thinks I am retaining water so I am starting a diuretic (I agree that I am!)
2.  My first weigh in was at 7:30am.  I weighed in at lunch time and it's documented that my weight fluctuates (a little more) as the day progresses.
3.  Although not a "disadvantage", I am working out every day and building muscle now.  So, even though I lose weight in fat, I may gain some of that back in muscle.  That is ok with me.

I tell myself to not get hung up on the numbers.  What matter is that my clothes are fitting SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Ok, so are you ready for the numbers?  Have I set you up for a let down........lets see!



YAY!!!!!!!  I am so happy with those numbers considering the disadvantages I had.  I was shooting for 12 and I beat it by 1!  Hyped!!!

I think this makes me an official responder???  I hope!  2 weeks in and 13 pounds down!  Totally excited!

Be sure to follow me on facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/BelviqDailyPersonal?fref=ts
Every 100 likes will earn one person to tell me what to do on a workout!!!  I'm at 165!  I need more.  I want to get the news out about Belviq!!!








Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title 2 week weigh in. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/2-week-weigh-in.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 2 week weigh in Updated at : 10:25 AM
Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top