0
UPDATE - I WILL GET TO WEIGH IN SHORTLY!!!!  They are heading back to the office - Don't mind the below - YAY!!!!!!!!!



Did not happen today - BOOOOOOO  Karen texted me that they had a minor emergency (something like some cows got out at their ranch) and asked if I can do it tomorrow.  Bad, bad cows! HA!

So, tomorrow - it is.  Sigh, I was ALL psyched up and got all of my friends psyched up.  I promise, one way or another, it WILL happen tomorrow.  So keep posted.

Meanwhile - Thanks to those have donated.  I'm very blessed.  Hopefully I'll have enough to get my Belviq in 1 week and I'll share the excess with another Belviq user online who has already taken the 14 day trial and is currently on it as well.  I want to make sure that users are legit and that they are dedicated!

Feel free to donate!  Happy Tuesday.  Tomorrow will be the big day!!!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Weigh in........... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-weigh-in.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Weigh in.......... Updated at : 6:59 AM
Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top