0
Josh Wilson of Chicago is looking to manufacturer the Tech Force Pen, a "minimalist pen and ruler sleeve, precision machined from aircraft aluminum." Like many people he is using Kickstarter to fund his undertaking, and as of today he's a few dollars short of his $10,000 goal.

I get a fair number of inquiries from people asking me to push their Kickstarter campaigns, most of which I don't post about. But Mr. Wilson's design happens to align with the fact I carry around a separate pen and ruler in my pencil case, the former a Pixma Micron and the latter an orange plastic scale made from Christo and Jeanne-Claude's Central Park Gates, no less. So I like the idea of combining the two into one, especially in metal.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tech Force Pen. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/tech-force-pen.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tech Force Pen Updated at : 8:45 AM
Saturday, February 22, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top