0
A little more emphatic warning next time eh?




I can laugh, I've seen my feet fly up in front of my face as I went over backwards firing a .308 that I couldn't even hold up straight once. I had no idea the thing was going to kick like that but the jerk who owned it did. Should have shot the damn thing from a rest, but no.


I had the sling wrapped around my left wrist and was doing little figure eights with the front sight the damn thing was so heavy.


When the sight got in the middle I pulled the trigger.


I weighed all of a hundred twenty five pounds and it knocked me on my ass five feet backwards.

I hit what I was aiming at though.

I was aiming at the lock cylinder on the drivers door of a junked out 71 Chrysler, about twenty five feet away.
It cut it right in half, top to bottom.
The top half just disappeared.
It went clear through the car and blew a hole out the other side as big as a half dollar.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Wait For It. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/wait-for-it.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Wait For It Updated at : 11:19 PM
Saturday, February 22, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top