0
The toppling of the Lenin statue in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine. Daily Mail

My Comment: I was stunned to see these images in The Daily Mail. Bila Tserkva is my father's home town, and it is the burial site on my father's side of the family. I have visited this city a number of times, and I always found the Lenin statue to be out of place in modern day Ukraine. It is a shame that my father is not alive to see this .... he hated that statue and all that it represented.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Lenin Is Toppled In My Father's Home Town. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/lenin-is-toppled-in-my-father-home-town.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Lenin Is Toppled In My Father's Home Town Updated at : 8:00 PM
Saturday, February 22, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top