0


The Doctor: Listen to me, you've got to jump!
Donna: I'm not jumping on a motorway!
The Doctor: Whatever that thing is, it needs you. And whatever it needs you for, it's not good. Now come on!
Donna: I'm in my wedding dress!
The Doctor: Yes. You look lovely. Come on!
Donna: I can't do it.
The Doctor: Trust me.


The Runaway Bride (2006)

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Doctor Who / Doctor Who 50th Anniversary / Tenth Doctor Month / Tenth Doctor Quotes by title Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #14. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/tenth-doctor-month-quote-of-day-14.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #14 Updated at : 7:00 AM
Monday, October 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top