0
Hello everyone.

I hope you had a fantastic weekend. 

My high school reunion is this coming weekend, but I decided to not go after all.  I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready to face everyone.

I'm going to post a video of a weigh in from home this week.  My schedule is making it tougher for me to get over tot he doctor's office.  My scale is 3 pounds heavier than the doctor's scale.  Right now, I am still where I was 2 weeks ago.  But, it's all good.

I will post more this week on my blog.  I hadn't felt good the last 2 weeks and I am FINALLY getting my mojo back!!!!

XOX
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Monday, please be kind to me...... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/monday-please-be-kind-to-me.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Monday, please be kind to me..... Updated at : 11:01 AM
Monday, October 14, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top