0


Abzorbaloff: You see I've read about you, Doctor. I've studied you. So passionate, so sweet. You wouldn't let an innocent man die. And I'll absorb him. Unless you give yourself to me.
The Doctor: Sweet, maybe. Passionate, I suppose. But don't ever mistake that for nice. Do what you want.
Abzorbaloff: He'll die, Doctor!
The Doctor: I know.
Abzorbaloff: So be it.
The Doctor: Mind you, the others might having something to say. 


Love & Monsters (2006)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category David Tennant / Doctor Who / Doctor Who 50th Anniversary / Tenth Doctor Quotes by title Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #11. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/tenth-doctor-month-quote-of-day-11.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #11 Updated at : 7:00 AM
Friday, October 11, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top