0

WoWScrnShot_081513_145206

As we all know, barring a shocking announcement today, Patch 5.4 lands on World of Warcraft Live servers tomorrow when maintenance concludes.  As I lay there last night having trouble falling asleep, I began to have the stirrings of regret that I got lazy and didn’t pound out those last eighteen levels so I could experience the opening of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms from the Horde’s perspective.  There is just something about your character experiencing those pivotal moments in game.

Don’t misunderstand me, I think Blizzard is taking the right path when the Patch launches tomorrow.  I think the actions of Garrosh and his never ending bloodlust should have a dramatic and lasting, un-phased, impact on the world.  I will also admit I started raiding, although the “hardcore”, elite raiders won’t consider it raiding, using the LFR simply so I could gear up characters to kill Garrosh. 

WoWScrnShot_081613_100355

My Horde characters will be getting almost equal playtime as my Alliance characters, especially once she hits level 90 and I can get her over to Timeless Isle to gear up.  I’m torn though, between enjoying the Horde story lines in Wrath and Cataclysm to racing to level her.  But, I know myself well, and I won’t race to the end.  It isn’t a play style I enjoy or respect.  I don’t play to sit at max level for months to years on end and then go back and breeze through content because I vastly out level it. 

Do you have any regrets for things your characters didn’t accomplish before Patch 5.4 hits?

 

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Blizzard / MMO / video games / World of Warcraft / WOW by title World of Warcraft: Pre-Patch 5.4 Regrets?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/09/world-of-warcraft-pre-patch-54-regrets.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo World of Warcraft: Pre-Patch 5.4 Regrets? Updated at : 6:53 AM
Monday, September 9, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top