0
Bo Concept were having a large sale over the weekend so we went for a little browse.  Discounts were good on some of the end of line items, with 50-70%  off showroom display items.  I was glad to see that the side table that we bought 4 weeks ago was not discounted!

Bo Concept have aligned themselves with Smart and designed a range of homewares and furniture.  I had been admiring the Smart Expresso Cup set on my last visit and was happy to see that they were on sale with 15 euro off.  We don't drink much espresso so I considered whether they were a good thing to buy but then I decided that I could serve chocolate mousse in them for dessert so I did go ahead and buy them.  

Check out how cute they are!









And here is a pic of our Smart Car parked beside a big monster truck in Dublin City 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Smart Espresso. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/smart-espresso.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Smart Espresso Updated at : 8:31 AM
Sunday, August 25, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top