0
I miss writing.  I've got so many things swirling in my head that I want to write about and started to a few times.  Then the moment is gone... oh well.  Then I have moments of time here and there to catch up on blogs but little time to comment.  I'm not trying to ignore you!  Another week or two and back to normal - well as normal as it gets 'round here!  But this too was funny not to share.  Even grumpykins hubby laughed in the end. 

I was scolded yesterday. 

Not like there's any rules other than watching my mouth and going to bed, and even then not like he's gonna do anything about it.

But this was something that really got to him.

"You need to be careful where you order from."

"Okay...."

"You should screen the reviews and make sure things are packaged appropriately."

"Okay.... Is there a problem with something I ordered?"  Mind you I order things all the time, mostly Amazon.  Between stuff for me and family and the businesses... and everything's cheaper online.  No clue what he's talking about with this one though.  Yet.

 "You know the kids got it?"

"SO????  What is the problem?"

"Don't you already have enough toys?"

"What are you talking about!!??"  ----- Nobody ever has enough toys.  I don't care how old you are. 

"Well they didn't exactly pack it discreetly."

Giggling on the inside, I rescued the plasticky envelope from the kids.  To his horror, I tore it open in front of the whole family.  Yup, right there in the kitchen on display for the kids. 

Like my new car charger for my phone?  He's right, it really is a shame they weren't more discreet with the packaging.

And for the record, the feel of this through the envelope didn't even remotely suggest that it was something naughty inside.  And if it was something naughty, seems the size would be a little disappointing...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Mail Delivery. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/mail-delivery.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Mail Delivery Updated at : 2:48 PM
Sunday, August 25, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top