0
Matt says, Jay says, You don’t say?

Matt: What be happening?
Jay: Nothing. Not even a new war.
Matt: Maybe tomorrow.
Jay: Looks like they’re gonna take their time.
Matt: They don’t want to be impulsive.
Jay: That’s crazy shit right there!
Matt: Totally.
Jay: So how’s you?
Matt: I pulled my hamstring.
Jay: Gotta ice it and elevate it.
Matt: Or just shred it.
Jay: That would hurt a lot.
Matt: It already hurts a lot.
Jay: Want me to kiss it and make it better.
Matt: That would be hot!
Jay: And we’d leave the curtains open for the neighbors to see.
Matt: Those pervs!
Jay: Sickos!
Matt: I love ‘em!
Jay: Best neighbors ever!


Jay: Where do we stand with Topless Equality?
Matt: We’re for it!!
Jay: I know that! Are they coming on the show.
Matt: They say they are.
Jay: Then I assume they’ll be there.
Matt: Tess is their spokes model.
Jay: I’ve liked her page on Facebook.
Matt: Good move.
Jay: She’s coming on then?
Matt: Yup I’m told she’ll be calling in.
Jay: I can’t wait!
Matt: Me either!
Jay: She’s calling from Hawaii?
Matt: Yes! It will be EARLY for her.
Jay: That’s really nice of her.
Matt: IKR? Gonna be cool.
Jay: Totally, I love guests.
Matt: We need more of ‘em in Season 4.


Jay: Speaking of Season 4 …
Matt: It starts THIS SUNDAY!
Jay: Woo-Hoo!
Matt: Gonna be monster show.
Jay: I’ve got some Season 4 ideas.
Matt: Excellent!
Jay: And there’s so much going on.
Matt: Miley, Syria, Football,
Jay: First week of college partying.
Matt: For everyone but Ryno of course.
Jay: Oh of course.
Matt: We might check in with Slyder and Guy Ahnyurdyck
Jay: And Bobby and Kirk Douglas and a new correspondent.
Matt: Who?? Reporting on what?
Jay: Rocky Rhodes with “This Week in Stupid!”
Matt: Oh I can’t wait!
Jay: And who knows what else might happen.
Matt: Hopefully some phone calls will happen.
Jay: That would be cool too.
Matt: Okay we’re ready.
Jay: Damn right!

Okay, be sure to catch us LIVE on IWS for our Season 4 Premiere Extravaganza at 12 Noon ET

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said Jay Said Season 4. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/matt-said-jay-said-season-4.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said Jay Said Season 4 Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, August 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top