0
Ok so I posted that whole rant while I was boohoo'ing about not getting my way.  That's not what I want on here so it's gone, but I know it's not gone so it's still here lol.

So to sum it up --- Hubby lied to me about tailgating plans tomorrow.  I've been looking forward to tomorrow for a very long time.  He thought he'd have time to make arrangements for the plans he said were in place.  Had he not lied, I could have made plans to make tomorrow loads of fun.  All of our friends planning to tailgate tomorrow have already made other plans with other people.  We've got nothing but each other tomorrow.  I don't know why he chose to lie about it.  I am extremely hurt by this.  He doesn't see it as a big deal.   It's just a game, I know.  I'm too sensitive, I know.  I just really thought honesty was something important to him.  Fuck... you're caught in a lie, you should at least apologize for lying.  Not tell me you're sorry that I'm choosing to be upset.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Disappointed. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/disappointed.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Disappointed Updated at : 5:31 PM
Friday, August 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top