0
Hello everyone.  HAPPY MONDAY!!

I have to say, I am OFFICIALLY over the hump that lead to a crappy 3 weeks.  I had a lot of suggestions for alternative methods for the water retention method.  I am drinking Dandeloin Root Tea - I have to say - I LOVE IT.  I am HAPPY.  I want to thank user binarybit1 on investorvillage.com for the suggestion. 

Also, my abdomen doesn't seem to be so imflammed from my liver/digestive issue I was having.  FINALLY.  I blew up like a balloon even though I didn't gain weight.  It was so frustrating.  (I probably lost weight ha).  I knew I had results, but I looked horrible.

I have more energy again.  I have been feeling so lathargic over those weeks and this weekend I felt like I was getting my groove back.  I was able to get some things done I have put off because of stamina. 

Let this week ROCK and ROLL!  I can't wait until Friday - I woner where I will be.  I HOPE to lose 2 pounds.  I know, small number but remember what I just came from and you will understand.  I already have my doctors office and my bff Karen Mann ready for Friday morning for the official weigh in.  It will be my 10 week weigh in. 

I am still keeping my goal of 50 pounds by October 25th where it will be my 25th high school reuinion.  Now you all remember I was not the liked kid in school.  I had very few friends.  I have come a long way and so has my classmates.  I have befriended many over the years.  One specifically was the homecoming queen and fellow classmate, Ashley Martin.  She is the SWEETEST girl ever.   But, I had to tell her, I was coming to reclaim that crown because it belonged to me!!  By the way, I ADORE ADORE ADORE her mom, Mrs. Zellers.  Her mom was one of my most FAVORE teachers ever - and that says alot because I didn't ever speak highly of too many of the educators there.  Oh, there are a handful I love and they all know who they are. 

So, I have a poll set up  - Go answer it - I wanna know what you think?????

GET READY FOR FRIDAY WEIGH IN!!!!

xoxox
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title How Ellie got her groove back!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-ellie-got-her-groove-back.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo How Ellie got her groove back! Updated at : 11:11 AM
Monday, August 26, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top