0
This is a big week for me. I've got my first photo shoot and I'm pretty excited. It's too early to divulge any details (as soon as I can promise) but I will say that my sourcing adventures have led me to a place I hardly ever go.

Pier 1.


Crazy, I know. I posted this picture on Instagram (you should totally follow me btw, we'll have great fun together) and everyone was as surprised as I was to find such goodness at old Pier 1.

Look what other lovelies I found.




Next time you're out running errands, stop in. You might be surprised.

Happy Monday!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title yep, that pier 1. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/yep-that-pier-1.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous yep, that pier 1 Updated at : 2:00 AM
Monday, August 26, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top