0



'I’ve been eating a lot of pomegranates lately because they’re cheap, in season, and super healthy.
And every time I mention eating pomegranates, someone asks, ”What’s is the best way to open them?”

The first time I ever bought a pomegranate, I was super pumped to get it home and eat it, but my excitement quickly waned when it took me forever to pick out all the seeds, and made a huge mess. Although it was delicious, I was disappointed by the hassle, and didn’t plan on buying another pomegranate any time soon.

Months later, I was lamenting about this and someone told me to deseed it while holding it submerged in a bowl of water. I tried this technique and it worked beautifully, much faster and no mess. Huzzah! I boarded the pomegranate train and became a regular consumer.

But in the last year I discovered an even better method.
So I shot a quick video to show how to deseed a pomegranate fast, without water and without making a mess. Enjoy! 

-Chris Wark
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title How to deseed a pomegranate FAST without water. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-to-deseed-pomegranate-fast-without.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous How to deseed a pomegranate FAST without water Updated at : 2:15 AM
Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top