0
Hola y'all! As you guys probably already know, I don't have a whole lot of social skills. Well, once of my new year's resolutions was to work on that. I decided that I needed to be more open and engage people in conversation in hopes of making friends. The first person I have attempted to make friends with is Courtney Stodden.


Here's how it's gone so far...





So far, no response whatsoever! WTF? Why won't Courtney be my friend? I don't really know what else I can do. I've been as charming and thoughtful as hell and even kind of funny and NOTHING! Not even a smiley face or an acknowledgment that I even exist. I'm at a total loss as to what to do next.


I'm going to have to decide if I keep trying to be friends with Courtney Stodden or move on to someone else. What do you guys think?

Jayman3768@gmail.com
My Facebook
@Jayman_IWS


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Courtney Stodden and Jayman Should be Friends. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/courtney-stodden-and-jayman-should-be.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Courtney Stodden and Jayman Should be Friends Updated at : 9:00 PM
Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top