0
Grrrrr.
Somebody has been fucking around with it again I'm sure.

The ONE THING that Blogger got right, is now fucked up.

Go figure.

I refresh my page several times an hour while I am online to check for other sites that have recently updated. The Automatically Updating Blogroll is extremely useful for this. One thing I do like.

Right now it's broken.

Instead of updating my list with a little blurb about someones latest post, I just get a list. An apparently random list.
That list links to the FEED, not the actual site.

What a pain in the ass.

Here is a helpful suggestion to the geeks at Blogger,

QUIT FUCKING WITH IT!!

God DAMN , haven't you people ever heard the saying that if it ain't broke don't fix it?!!

Idiots.

Update.

It's fixed.
Thank you.

Idiots.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Blogger Broken Again. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/blogger-broken-again.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Blogger Broken Again Updated at : 11:09 AM
Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top