0
No sooner than Blogger pulls their head out of their ass, see the post below, then the fucking cable goes out, AGAIN.

Fuck this noise.
I'm gonna go out in the garage and do something else.

Update;

Heh heh heh.
I went to Bi Mart and got a little electrical box and an outlet with a switch and an outlet to put on the end of an extension cord so I could turn on my propane forced air heater without plugging and unplugging it, idiots didn't put a switch on it.

My wife was out there complaining that she didn't like me messing with electricity and yadda yadda yadda, bitch moan and complain.

I got done and plugged it in and a circuit breaker popped immediately.



Life is good today.

It only took me a minute to figure it out but the amount of bitching I listened to should be against the law.

I'm going to work now.
If you don't hear from me expect that the rest of my day went just like the first part, only worse.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title It's a Conspiracy, I'm Teliin' Ya!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/it-conspiracy-i-teliin-ya.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo It's a Conspiracy, I'm Teliin' Ya! Updated at : 11:47 AM
Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top