0
Reader: "Houston, we have a problem! Something is Not Right!"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 8-Nov-2013 00:33:00

 
(Thanks, j. :)
(That the CIA has "talked about doing a grid-down" is based on one person's telling Ben Fulford something, which might or might not be true. Even if true, it's one thing to plan something, but another thing to carry it out. :)
Reader j. writes in follow-up:
=====
Hobie:
Please take this email as serious as I send it. This is a follow up email.
Tonight a teacher in North Tarrant County, Elementary School, told me of drills they had in the last weeks which scared her and her students so bad she quit!!!!
This is my neighbor! Not normal drills, Please dear God take this seriously.
What is this Urban Shield drill in North Central Texas about, and why has the C.I.A. talked about doing a grid down on the 11th, and the GridX 2 planned a grid down for Nov. 13-14th?
Houston, we have a problem! Something is Not Right!
Please tell me I am wrong on this...Please.....Or is this all bullsh*t, and they are just screwing with us?
I don't think so, and I so hope I am wrong.
*************************************************************************
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=291479
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title "Houston, we have a problem! Something is Not Right!". You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/we-have-problem-something-is-not-right.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo "Houston, we have a problem! Something is Not Right!" Updated at : 6:16 AM
Friday, November 8, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top