0
One of my favourite things in the world is brownies - you may have guessed by the amount of brownies you see on this blog!!

Anyhoo, today I decided to skip my Starbucks brownie and bake my own.

I melted chocolate and butter


Mixed eggs, sugar and water


I folded the two mixtures together and then folded in flour


After spreading the brownie mix into a baking tray I spread a little melted peanut butter on top (this was a variation on the recipe!)

Baked for 30 mins at a low heat they came out perfect - soft and gooey on the inside and chewy on the outside.  Yum!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Brownie bake off. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/brownie-bake-off.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Brownie bake off Updated at : 11:52 AM
Friday, November 8, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top