0


Star of "Transformers" Megan Fox was last seen during a family trip to the dentist in Beverly Hills. Preparing for the emergence of a second baby, Megan was in the company of her husband Brian Austin Green and the firstborn of Noah Shannon Green.

I would say that the second pregnancy given me much easier than the first. I think it's because I have a lot to do with my son. I have to take care of it, so it's time to experience due to "position" I do not have.

The photographs show that tummy Megan already noticeably rounded. However, the actress continues to lead an active life and follows his busy schedule.









Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Megan Fox shared her impressions about the second pregnancy. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/megan-fox-shared-her-impressions-about.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Megan Fox shared her impressions about the second pregnancy Updated at : 3:29 AM
Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top