0
powerfuloils


'Five years ago I was overweight, popping pills for any and every kind of affliction, eating 80% processed foods, and thinking that this was how it was supposed to be. It wasn’t until the birth of my first child that I started to question all the things we were putting in our bodies. This is when my real food, natural living, and holistic healthcare started…and I haven’t looked back.

Essential oils came into the picture shortly after I made the transformation to natural living. Five years later, I am a essential oil freak! I love oils for anything and everything. It still amazes me where I have come from.'

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The 6 MOST Powerful Essential Oils for Your Health and Home . You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-6-most-powerful-essential-oils-for.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous The 6 MOST Powerful Essential Oils for Your Health and Home Updated at : 12:07 AM
Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top