0

I think wholefoods is very creative in how they decorate their flooring inside of the store! 

This was found right in front of the CalifiaFarms holiday nog display and I just had to snap a picture of it because it's festive and perfect for holiday finds!

So stocked up!


Not too long ago I did a review on CalifiaFarms almond milk and their coffees and boy were they delicious! 

Today mom and I went off to wholefoods in search of some of our favorite household staples.

Walking toward the milk section she pointed out CalifiaFarms milk and I looked at the bottle . My exact words were holy crap that's not milk it's egg nog! I just knew I had to buy it!

As a kid I would drink egg nog all of the time on the holidays such as thanksgiving, Christmas and even New Years! I loved it!

So when I saw their holiday nog I purchased it and took it home and just couldn't wait to pop open the cap and pour out a glass!

First sip I was in love! It's creamy, a lot less fat than other egg nogs and oh so delicious!

It's like drinking Christmas in a glass that's how good it is!




I will be buying more of it for sure especially since I know it tastes fantastic in this smoothie I made! I saw the recipe online but used cinnamon sugar instead of nutmeg, some bunny Graham's and also 3 ice cubes! 

You could call me creative or adventurous with food but I love tweaking recipes and turning them into my own! 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title CalifiaFarms Holiday Nog product find!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/califiafarms-holiday-nog-product-find.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo CalifiaFarms Holiday Nog product find! Updated at : 4:53 PM
Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top