0
Here's a blast from the past - Ciaran and I at my Debs Ball (similar to the US Prom).  This was 17 years ago!  I think I look so different with my naturally brown hair - this was also before I got my braces to fix my slight over bite.


Wearing white to a traditional Debutantes Ball is the done thing so my twin sister and I both chose to wear white - we also chose to wear the same dress!!  I was glad we wore the same because it meant that no one compared which if us wore the nicer dress!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Throwback Thursday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/throwback-thursday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Throwback Thursday Updated at : 1:04 AM
Thursday, October 10, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top