0
Matt: This is a bit forward don’t you think?
Jay: What?
Matt: Calling without permission.
Jay: I don’t need no stinkin’ permission.
Matt: Says who?
Jay: You!
Matt: Oh.
Jay: With your memory, you wouldn’t know if I was lying or not.
Matt: Very true.
Jay: Hey! Tomorrow is National Coming Out Day?
Matt: I know, I’m writing about it for Friday.
Jay: You’re coming out?
Matt: Eh, no, but there are some people who need to.
Jay: Oh, so you’re gonna shove them out of the closet.
Matt: Drag. I’m not  in the clo .. OH NEVER MIND!
Jay: I really never thought that would work on you.
Matt: I’m drinking Rose! No fair!
Jay: I’m cheap and dirty that way.
Matt: That’s hot!


Matt: Schmoop taking Friday off.
Jay: Need a day to prepare for having Matt home the whole day?
Matt: Exactly! And Sunday to recover.
Jay: Totally understandable.
Matt: What was for supper?
Jay: We call it dinner here.
Matt: What the fuck was for dinner?
Jay: That’s better. Chicken, bowtie pasta in a red sauce and garlic bread.
Matt: Delcious!
Jay: I love Italian food.
Matt: Are you wearing a track suit and plenty of bling?
Jay: It won’t taste right if I don’t.


Jay: A no-prep show this week?
Matt: That’s the plan.
Jay: I desperately want to prep now.
Matt: Not me.
Jay: Why should this week be any different?
Matt: Hey now!
Jay: Another cheap shot. I know.
Matt: So hurtful!
Jay: What ARE we gonna talk about though?
Matt: Just whatever.
Jay: Any audios?
Matt: Maybe, but probably not.
Jay: Calling anyone?
Matt: Party Marty.
Jay: Who won’t answer.
Matt: John Boehner.
Jay: Who won’t answer.
Matt: My ex?
Jay: God I hope she doesn’t answer.
Matt: Gold Jay! It would be GOLD!
Jay: I guess. Ha
Matt: Maybe we’ll call Drive-By Mikey out on his combine farming.
Jay: That could be fun.
Matt: There’s really no telling what might happen.
Jay: People better tune in then!!
Matt: Damn right they should!
Jay: And call us up!
Matt: Definitely!


So, don’t forget it’s a very special edition of IWS Radio onSATURDAY morning at 11 AM ET this week!! Be there or else! Please. 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said 1234567890. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/matt-said-jay-said-1234567890.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said 1234567890 Updated at : 9:00 PM
Thursday, October 10, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top