0
I went to Nando's for the first time yesterday.  It was the Blanchardstown Branch that I visited with my two friends.  

We really enjoyed it - the atmosphere and decor was great and the staff were friendly and efficient and the food was good.


We were offered complimentary garlic bread because there was a delay on our food.  We didn't even notice the delay because we were chatting so much as it was a long time since the 3 of us had met up!

Above is my butterflied chicken with lemon & herb and sweet potato mash.  In the background is Yvonne's veggie wrap.

Marguerite had the chicken burger & chips.  The flavouring on top of her chips was tasty!

Caramel Cheesecake


Bottomless Frozen Yoghurt - Mango Flavour
And of course I ordered chocolate cake!!!

All in all a great night and brilliant to get out with my friends.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Nando's. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/nando.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Nando's Updated at : 1:52 AM
Saturday, October 19, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top