0
I just finished reading the free Kindle version that Mr. Bracken so graciously offered to everyone last weekend.



What do I think?


I think someone should already be filming the movie.

As a matter of fact, I am going to buy the dead tree version of the trilogy, I liked it so much.


It's a real page turner, I hated having to stop reading because I had to go to work the next day.
There is plenty of action to keep you flipping the pages to see what happens next!

At five hundred and fifty pages, I could read this at one sitting if I started early enough and didn't have to do anything the next day.



It's not some far fetched science fiction, in the current political climate we are in right now this could very well be a possible future for this country.

He does a great job of weaving his characters in and out of the evolving story line and is all over the technological warfare we are under right this minute.

I definitely give this read two thumbs up.

Like I said, I liked it so much I am going to buy it.
You can't be much more sincere than that.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title A Short Book Review, Enemies, Foreign And Domestic by Matt Bracken. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-short-book-review-enemies-foreign-and.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo A Short Book Review, Enemies, Foreign And Domestic by Matt Bracken Updated at : 11:24 PM
Saturday, October 19, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top