0
Watch this guy process a deer in under two minutes.

If you are squeamish, don't bother coming around here.

This Blog isn't for pussies or little kids anyway.





BTW, Happy Birthday to my little brother BP.

Heh, little, the shithead outweighs me by damn near 90 pounds and is two inches taller than I am.
50 years ago I got my trick or treating cut short because of him and I still remember having to sit in the damn car at the hospital.

He turned out alright in the long run though, a real fish killin' machine and quite the finish carpenter.

Love ya dude.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Happy Halloween, Wanna See Something Scary?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/happy-halloween-wanna-see-something.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Happy Halloween, Wanna See Something Scary? Updated at : 11:54 PM
Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top