0
Did you forget about me or was it that I forgot about you?  I PROMISE I haven't.  My life has been BUSY!!!  That's a good thing right? 

I haven't been so focused on losing weight but I have been making sure that I am eating right.  I need to step on the scale - I just haven't had time to go to the doctor to get the official weigh in.  I'll check out my scale at home - it's 3 pounds off so I will report on Friday what that number is. 

Money is a bit tight but I am pushing through.  The holiday's are going to be a real test for me.

For a treat, I will post a picture of me in my halloween costume tomorrow.  It will not be the most flattering costume AT ALL.  I am wearing this ginormous white tu tu that will make me look like a baloon (SO DON'T USE THAT AS A WEIGHT LOSS REFLECTION).  I am going as a white trash bride haha!  We are having a contest at work - wish me luck for winning $250 (So I can get my next RX of BELVIQ haha!!)

I've been beating myself up for not being so driving these last 2 months with my journey.  Then I just realized that 2 months is nothing compared to the YEARS of bad eating I have endured.  So, I will claim this - I just needed a little vacation.  The important thing to note is, I am STILL EATING far less and much better than I did before!!!!!!

Have a fantastic Day!!

Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Did you forget about me?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/did-you-forget-about-me.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Did you forget about me? Updated at : 1:05 PM
Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top