0

Happy Tuesday fellow bloggettes -

As I mentioned last week, Money is really tight.  I usually pick up my Belviq on the 1st of the month but with rent, etc., it's just not happening.  So, I prepared - I cut myself down to 1 pill a day to stretch out until the 16th when I can fill my new RX and start back at 2 a day.  I was hoping to just maintain my current weight - not expecting to lose and hoping to not gain anything back.

Today I went to the doctor for a follow up on something else and I was pleased to see I actually lost 2 pounds.  My scale at home confirmed it as well, but I always like to check on the "original" scale.  Sorry there is no video because I did not expect any loss at all.  I just expected status quo. 

That makes a total of 33 pounds lost to date.  Do you know what this means?  This means - NO PLATEAU!  I am 17 pounds from my 1st short term goal of 50 pounds and I am only 10 pounds away from moving down that one bracket on the doctor scale.  I CAN DO THIS!!! 

I just wanted to give you all an update.  I can't wait until the 16th rolls back around and I can start 2 a day.  I may not have hit my 50 pound mark for my HS reunion that will happen on the 19th of this month, but I did pretty good!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Exciting - the unexpected..... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/exciting-unexpected.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Exciting - the unexpected.... Updated at : 9:44 AM
Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top