0
I visited a house Ciaran is building in Knocklyn. On the way back I passed this dodgy looking strip mall.  I don't think it would be missed if it was knocked!

Look at this Penneys sign!!! I remember this branding from the nineties, I think!

Btw, for the benefit of my US readers I should mention that Penneys has nothing to do with JC Penneys.  The Irish store Penneys is known as Primark in Britain and is a clothes and homewares store for the whole family. It is a cheap and cheerful, high fashion shop.





Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Back to the '80's. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/back-to-the.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Back to the '80's Updated at : 2:24 AM
Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top