0
Hi everyone!

It's Friday - what can be better than that?  I am looking forward to the weekend.  I plan on doing some menu planning and a little cooking for the week.  I am also going to get some swimming in!!!!  I love to swim and I want to get more work done on my tired limbs that support this big body of mine!!  So, water will accomplish that. 

My bestie Ashley and I are talking about doing a trip next May to Cancun or somewhere like that. I have never been anywhere like that ever.  I hardly get out of Houston, let alone Texas.  I kind of got excited thinking how GREAT I will look next May.  Hopefully my tax refund will be enough to cover it!!!!  YAY so excited!!!

Ok, so last night on the radio talk show was unreal.  I am truly humbled, overwhelmed (in a good way) and inspired to push through.  This was really the magic I needed to keep motivated, to keep pushing through.  Thanks Spencer and Demian for being such kind hosts.  It was a lot of fun.  My friends all listened in.  Today, when I got to work, one of my co-workers said the moment I walked in the door, "Can I just give you a hug?"  Caught off guard for sure, but it was so sweet.  She said that I truly was inspiring to her and she also wanted to just lose 10 pounds that would make her feel so much better.

I posted the archive at the top right for everyone to listen too.  It is two hours long.  You can go on the website and download it at:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/playgroundradio/2013/07/12/arena-pharmaceuticals-belviq-the-ellie-wenker-story

I want to thank Pam Skaar and Karen Mann for texting me and encouraging me through out the show and for Karen calling in.  It made me tear up!!  I love both of those women and their husbands for believing in me and encouraging me. 

So, what's on the menu today?  I am craving fresh veggies.  So for lunch I will have assorted fresh raw veggies.  Sounds boring, but I just can't get enough.  I am also going to have a chicken breast plain for a hair of protein.  Haven't decided dinner yet.  We'll see what I'll cook up, maybe post a picture!!!!

Follow me on twitter @ewenker and on my facebook fan page Belviq Daily Personal.  Thanks so much for believing in me.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

xoxox
Ellie

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Happy Friday!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/happy-friday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Happy Friday!!! Updated at : 8:55 AM
Friday, July 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top