0
Matt has a seizure…Jayman is paralyzed…You are stricken dumbfounded by their hotness and humidity.

Matt:  What the hell?  How the hell did you get this number?
Jay:  You gave it to me like three years ago.
Matt:  Oh…Jayman?
Jay:  Yes?
Matt:  Oh wow.  I thought you were a bill collector.
Jay:  I am in a way…I want a return on my suffering with you.
Matt:  Ha.. That’s funny…Anyhoo…What should we do this week?
Jay:  No, seriously…I figure that you owe me, Six Thousand, Nine-Hun--
Matt:  Ha. Funny Man…

Jay:  Okay let’s talk about the show and I’ll talk reparations later.
Matt:  Sweeeeeeet!!

Jay:  I hear Luis took his Citizenship test today.
Matt:  Yep.  And he passed!!
Jay:  Ole!!
Matt:  He may have to work on Sunday, but his wife can talk to us.
Jay:  That would be awesome!!
Matt:  IKR?  We could ask her about how now that Luis is an American, he cares about nothing.
Jay:  I know that I don’t.
Matt:  Me neither.

Jay:  I was thinking that perhaps we could just wing it again this week.
Matt:  Last week’s winging it show wasn’t too hateful!!
Jay:  IKR?
Matt:  We can talk about the George Zimmerman trial.
Jay:  We can and will, and dig this…
Matt:  Oh Dear God, what?

Jay:  They are going to be filming a movie here in Redneckville and Bobby Kraft is going to be in it.
Matt:  Really!!?
Jay:  Yes!!  I mean, probably…and Dixie Ozark is going to interview Bobby about it.
Matt:  That’s HOT!!
Jay:  IKR?

Matt:  Well let me tell ya…Drive-By Mikey is leaving for a week, and I’ll be in charge of the Beer Mine!!
Jay:  Are you gonna make some wacky changes?
Matt:  He won’t recognize the place nor his customers when he gets back.
Jay:  Good to see that you are building the business and we should talk about that.
Matt:  I am a team player, and we will.

Jay: So…we hit the week’s news HAM and then be our charming selves?
Matt:  Is there a better plan?
Jay:  No fucking way!!

Matt:  So there you go…People should join us tomorrow, Sunday July 14th LIVE from Noon-2 PM ET on Blog Talk Radio as IWS Radio once again hits the mark and supplies the funny.

If you’d like to listen LIVE this Sunday at Noon ET click HERE.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said, Jay Said...The Heat is On!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/matt-said-jay-saidthe-heat-is-on.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said, Jay Said...The Heat is On!! Updated at : 10:06 PM
Friday, July 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top