0

I was sent some skin care products from Eclos skin care through Klout because I am an influencer and taking the challenge to go bare with flawless skin thanks to these wonderful products!

I was sent 3 products total for this perk and will tell you about each one of them!

Skin prep cleanser:

all you do is just squeeze a small amount of the face wash onto finger tips and rub onto your face then wash away with warm water.

Leaves a dry feeling but this was the first time I used it since I've received this perk so bare with me.

Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream:

Facial cream that puts the moisture right back into your skin!

It sort of had a stinging feeling at first but like I said before, it's my first time with these products.

What's great about these products is you can apply them morning and night.

Daily Hydraprimer :

Repairs, protects and primes your skin aka sunscreen!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Eclos skin care Klout perk. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/eclos-skin-care-klout-perk.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Eclos skin care Klout perk Updated at : 5:49 PM
Thursday, July 18, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top